Search This Blog

Friday, March 12, 2010

My First Android Application ;)

I was struggling with myself for a long time whether to do this or not, and finally I did it.
I uploaded my first Android application in Market yesterday and actually I feel excited about it...
It is not a full-feature application, just a simple Ebay-Search client which will let you search through Items in Ebay...no buying or bidding yet!!
since unfortunately I don't have any Android-enabled phone at the moment so I would really appreciate it if you could download this application, give it a go and let me know how it works on a real device.
Here's some screen-shots of my application :










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I installed it. What to do to get this screen http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lqWNM-79b1Y/S5st3EQlobI/AAAAAAAAAJ8/FiK2vDyTZ9U/s1600-h/Untitled03.jpg?

I thought you'd just tap on the item but it didn't do anything.

Amir said...

You just need to double tap on each item you wanna see...

d said...

nor double taping, neither long taping, simple taping does not work.

anyway the ui is great, grat.

d said...

moreover regarding to the great ui. any tutorial/example/project files would be welcome regarding to the horizontal scrolling of several webview..
great i'm amazed.

linhdkl said...

thank for your interesting blog :)